Friday, January 14, 2011

Vent

Here's what I know to be true for me: We are all free to live our lives how we please... the opinion that matters most when it comes to yourself is your own! Not anyone else's! My opinion about how you live your life is NOT important, we all know what is right and what is wrong for us! I have my opinions and views on how we should live, but it's not important unless you think so! I try to live up to my expectations of myself.

For example I think we should ALL drink at least 4 glasses of water a day -- so I try to live up to that goal for me. I think it would be good for all of us, and I think it should be a priority for everyone. That's what I think -- I am allowed to have that belief. But that doesn't mean that you have to believe me or agree with me or even do it or feel pressure because I think that! That's MY opinion. We are all allowed to have opinions.

I think people shouldn't have road-rage, because I believe it is unhealthy, I think people should save money, I think people should take responsibility for their feelings, I think people should learn how to express themselves... I think these are GOOD things and HEALTHY things. I think the world would be a better place if people did these things. I think people should strive to be HONEST, I think people should exercise, I think people should be loving. Again, those are MY opinions.

The people who are close to me DO NOT have to AGREE -- NOBODY has to agree with me. But I agree with myself and that's good enough. When people around me hear me say these things they feel pressure... but that is not my fault! I think people should look for God, but I have many friends who are atheists and I love them dearly... I don't expect other people to have MY set of beliefs! I think all singers should take voice lessons and practice and rehearse and eat healthy and workout. But that doesn't mean I force my voice students to do that. I make SUGGESTIONS, I give ADVICE, I teach CAUSE AND EFFECT... according to what I have seen.

Am I perfect? No! Do I live up to all my ideals? No! Do I want to? Not really! I don't want to be perfect! I like being human and learning from my mistakes.

NOBODY HAS TO AGREE WITH ME... EVER! NOBODY HAS TO FEEL PRESSURED BY ME... EVER!

BUT I AM ALWAYS ALLOWED TO HAVE MY POINT OF VIEW, MY OPINION, MY MIND. AND SO ARE YOU!

I ALSO HAVE A RIGHT TO CHANGE MY MIND AND CHANGE THE WAY I SEE THINGS AND CHANGE MY BELIEFS... I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE A FLEXIBLE HUMAN BEING -- I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MYSELF FULLY! ALWAYS!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment