Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gratitude

I am grateful for being different, for being creative, for being bright, for being talented and for being passionate.

I am grateful for being good-looking, sensitive and intelligent.

I am grateful for having high standards.

I am grateful for being persistent.

I am grateful for being loving and compassionate.

I am grateful for having a wonderful family.

I am grateful for having wonderful friends.

I am grateful for being bisexual.

I am grateful for having a wide array of experience.

I am grateful for being a really special human being with a lot to give.

I am grateful for life, for love, for joy, for beauty.

I am grateful for being spiritual and conscious.

I am grateful for being really good at computers, for being a good reader and writer, for being an amazing, unique and special being who works really hard to improve his understanding.

I am grateful for being an absolute joy to be around, for being wonderful and sincere and honest and caring and loving and challenging.

I am grateful for what I am, I am grateful for life and living and all the rest.

I am grateful for grace.

I am grateful for being ready to truly, fully and consciously live without reservation. I am grateful for being fearless.

I am very grateful for being an artist, a wonderful singer and actor. I am grateful for being a great dancer and a great lover.

I am grateful for all I have. I just have gratitude, appreciation and love.

I am grateful to be alive.

I am grateful for knowing who I am. I am grateful for being free.

I am so grateful, I thank God, I thank the universe, I thank myself, I thank all. I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment