Sunday, July 25, 2010

Time To Say Thank You

I would like to put this out there into the universe; I would like to publish this. This is a public expression of my gratitude for the countless teachers that I’ve had through life. Every single human being that I’ve met has served as a magnificent teacher for me. Every single creation and even all of non-creation has also served as a magnificent teacher for me. If you know me, thank you. If you don’t know me, thank you. This is a universal thank you.

I would like to take this public expression of gratitude to especially thank the following teachers (in no particular order):

Dale Carnegie
Marino Bautista
Alejandro Vega
Javier Castillo
Laura Wallace-Rhodes
Carrie Culver
Phil Fabry
Milton Justice
Kathy Curtiss
Ryan McKinney
Mark Baxter
Adyashanti
Scott Kiloby
Mike Snider
Larry Melton
John Scott
Kim Michaels
Jesse Nemitz
Brian Gilbertson
Leonard Jacobson
UG Krishnamurti
David Jones
Michael Mayer
Richard Kelly
Mukti
Larry Brittain
Marc Miller
Eckhart Tolle
Samael Aun Weor
Deepak Chopra
Julia Cameron
Mark Blinderman
Jeannie Deva
Brett Manning
Seth Riggs
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Benjamin Smythe
Mooji
Paul Weiner
Angela Rodriguez
Mildred Weiner
Liz Foley
David Mamet
Jesus Christ
Gautama Buddha
Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
Andrew Cohen
Stephen Wingate
Jeffrey Allen
Breck Alan
Jeff Foster
Byron Katie
Lindsay Moran
Ricky Martin
Olga Jaquez
Luis Mariano Mercado
Loch Kelly
Greg Kalberer
Irine Pilavsky
Henry Frías
Gunther Gil
Leo Kiesen
Benjamin Weiner
Aaron Weiner
Fannette Guillen
Andres Weiner
Phil Bonnachi
Johnny Martinez
Susana Dominguez
Tom Venuto
Joey Atlas
Jeremy Likness
Adam Khan
Jed McKenna
Tony Parsons
Steven Harrison
Jennifer Cabrera
Grant Zabielski
Betsy Houvouras
Mia Romero
Josh Sacks
"Cruise"
Stephan Bodian
Stuart Mooney Jr.
Joseph Sousa (Mokshananda)
Charlie Hayes
Julie Dittmar
Matt Kahn
Jon Bernie
Stephen Wolinsky
Marcelo Dotel
Matthew West
Maximo Rodriguez
Peter Brown
Clara Luz Almonte
Euny Park
Ryean Park
Jiddu Krishnamurti
Florian Schlosser
Michael Munson
Terence Mckenna

I believe that you have all played vital roles in the realization of the completion of my soul, and for that, I thank you from the depths of my being. I appreciate your support, love and guidance. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment